[EuroPython] status of wiki

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:05:17 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I think the wiki currently contains both old and new information.
> For instance, who is attending probably contains information from last
> year and this year.
>
> Could we get a moinmoin running asap for the public wiki? I don't think
> we have to care too much about the current contents.

There's still some valuable information in there, e.g. for the
press release people.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 18 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     14 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        98 days left