[EuroPython] Getting sponsor links on the website

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Sat Apr 3 17:35:54 EST 2004

We have a sponsor who is paying for having links from the Europython website.

He wants plain links, with no images.

One set on the introductory page (2 links) and another set on all the other
pages of the site.

I have promised that the links on the introductory page will remain until
December 2004.

The advert he wants on the main apge is:

And on the content pages:
href="http://www.cofman.no/">Feriehus</a>

I have also promised not to take other sponsorships from summerhouse rental
agents.

Can somebody set this up in the page templates, or give me instructions for
how to do it? We need to get this done quickly, for the deal to be valid (and
the sponsorship is for 1200 Euro, so not a pittance).

I would suggest adding the links down in the part where the Plone mark is
displayed.

Jacob