[EuroPython] Re: Europython Tutorials questionaire

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Feb 24 06:33:41 EST 2004

Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com> writes:

> Dear Europython 2003 attendee,
>
> The organising committee for Europython is currently busy planning
> this years conference, which will run in Göteborg, Sweden, 7-9 June
> 2004.
>
> To help us serve the community in the best way possible, we need your
> input on what you think we should do in the way of tutorials.
>
> Please send this questionare filled in to "europython at python.org".
>
> 1. Are you likely to attend Europython?
>
> Yes/No/Only if there are tutorials I'd like to go to.

Um, yes :-)

> 2. What topics would you be interested in?

Zope (3?) for Python programmers.  Possibly some more scientifically
oriented matireal.

> How much would you be ready to pay for such a tutorial?

0.

> 3. When would it be most suitable for you to participate in a tutorial?
> Please rank the alternatives.

Unsure.

> 4. Would you be willing to give a tutorial?  On what subject(s)?

Possibly on new-style classes and so on (but I think I'd prefer to
give that as a regular talk).

> 5. Is there any other input you would like to give us?

Well, I'll do that at the meetings :-)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  > So what does "abc" / "ab" equal?
  cheese
         -- Steve Holden defends obscure semantics on comp.lang.python