[EuroPython] Re: Europython Tutorials questionaire

Steve Alexander steve at z3u.com
Tue Feb 24 06:50:18 EST 2004

> Please send this questionare filled in to "europython at python.org".
>
> 1. Are you likely to attend Europython?
>
> Yes/No/Only if there are tutorials I'd like to go to.

Yes.

> 2. What topics would you be interested in?

* PyPy tutorial

* Workshop / tutorial about presenting technical stuff to
   business people
   (Not just a lecture -- something interactive)

* Workshop / tutorial about how to deal with politicians
   and government officials.

* Workshop / tutorial on writing good contracts / proposals of work.

> How much would you be ready to pay for such a tutorial?

Between 0 EUR and 20 EUR if I'm paying.  More if I can persuade my
clients to pay.

> 3. When would it be most suitable for you to participate in a tutorial?

I cannot say just now.

> 4. Would you be willing to give a tutorial?

Yes.

> On what subject(s)?

Maybe one of the following:

* SchoolTool

* Zope 3

* Adapters / Utilities / Views
   Python programming with components

   (This is a bit like a "Zope 3 for python programmers" tutorial,
    but about Python programming not Zope programming.)

> 5. Is there any other input you would like to give us?

Not at this time.

--
Steve Alexander