[EuroPython] Plone sprint and brainstorming at EuroPython

Christian Heimes heimes at faho.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jun 2 12:48:43 EDT 2004

Hi folks!

Suprisingly we (some plone developers) want to start a sprint, too.
Alexander Limi has put me in charge to organize a sprint. I know it's
late but I hope it's going to work because we have several people who
are eager to melt their brains for Plone.

To the guys at EuroPython
- -------------------------

We would need a room for about 8-11 people (maybe more) including
wifi/ether net. I would be *very* glad if you can get us a room.

To everyone who want to participate
- -----------------------------------

Mail me or /msg Tiran (that's me) on #plone/irc.freenode.net when I'm at
keyboard.

To the Zope 3 people
- --------------------

I know the Zope 3 sprint is after EuroPython but maybe some Zope 3 guys
are in town before EP. I would like to introduce some Zope 3 tech in the
upcoming Plone versions. Especially I like to use the new interfaces :)

date:

~  2004-06-05 to 06. (saturday to sunday)

topics:

~  Plone 2.1
~  Archetypes 1.3
~  plone.org website (especially the new products area)
~  Brainstorming about the future of Plone
~  social engineering (a trip through the pubs of Goethenborg :)

attendees: (planed)

~  Alexander Limi (limi)
~  Stefan Holek (lurker)
~  Philipp von Weiterhausen (philiKON)