[EuroPython] Extra rooms for sprinting - Maybe

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Jun 3 02:07:39 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a possible access to an entire, currently unused, floor at a
location neraby the conference (basically it is the entire office floor
above my own offices). This will cost us nothing. The problems is that
there are some limitations:

* I am not sure if we can get WiFi or even net-access for free (as for
the rest of the conference). THere is a standard fee that is about 500
Euro for temporary allowing acces to a fiber - I will try to see if
there is anything I can do about it.

* There are no chairs nor tables currently - I'll look into trying to
borrow these for free if possible.

* We need to have volunteers on site that will help with

a) pre-sprints: setting the borrowed chairs and tables
b) post-sprints: dismantlign the chairs and tables
c) post-sprints: claning the entire floor

I am sorry that this has come so late, but i just received the mail
myself only 5 mintues ago.

Is this soemthing we are insterested in using, or is it too late?

/dario