[EuroPython] EPC 2005 and 2006

Tom Deprez tom at aragne.com
Mon Jun 14 09:55:15 EDT 2004

Magnus Lycka wrote:
> As Jacob wrote, a proper proposal is required, regardless of whether
> we will be in CERN or somewhere else.

I'm all up to the ideas concerning 'proposals'. Thats the thing I wanted
to say. ie we can't decide without proper proposals, even if exernal
factors would rather ask for quick decisions. Jacob is much better in
explaining.

> Anyway, this is starting to become such a big arrangement that it
> seems that proposals to be considered for arranging EPC 20XX should
> be presented no later than at EPC 20XX-1.

yupyup, this is only because EP is getting better and better and getting
more successive, which is nice to see happen :-)

Regards,
Tom.