[EuroPython] Adveritser EuroPython

pim at think-wize.com pim at think-wize.com
Wed May 5 05:14:44 EDT 2004

Dear Europython organisers,

I have been trying to contact Europython since Think Wize wants to
become an advertiser for the upcoming Europython conference.
Unfortunately I was unable to get a response, probably because I used a
wrong contact.

I know that by now we missed the deadline but if you could make an
exception for us I would really appreciate it. If not I can understand
your position.

Please indicate which material you need from us (I suppose a logo and
some material for the conference program), and how we can pay for the
advertisement.

Best regards,

Pim.

--