Re: [EuroPython] Summary from yesterdays meeting and agenda for todays meeting

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Wed May 5 13:45:56 EDT 2004

Jacob Hallén wrote:
> Sponsors - to approach
> - Pythonlabs
You mean WM-Data? I suspect no Secret Labs person has a
marketing budget any longer, but on the other hand, if
they have the right connections in WM-Data, they might
have indirect access to a much bigger pile of money...

> - Datorbokhandeln
Bankrupt last summer I think... On the other hand,
www.datorbokhandeln.se is now basically a placeholder
for a newsletter from http://www.xpseminarie.nu/ which
is a Plone site! I'll send an email to this Erik Lundh
guy, to see if he's interested in EPC in some way.

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN
http://www.thinkware.se/  mailto:magnus at thinkware.se