[EuroPython] Tonights meeting & update

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri May 21 06:19:31 EDT 2004

Hoi,

Argh, I did straight forget about the meeting yesterday (it being a
holiday here too). Sorry.

Jacob Hallén wrote:
> - I have built a script to analyse the registration data. This is what it
> currently says:
>
>  noregistration  11 people x   0 Euro =     0 Euro
>          normal  15 people x 220 Euro =  3300 Euro
>           early  99 people x 160 Euro = 15840 Euro
>         speaker  37 people x  70 Euro =  2590 Euro
>   normalstudent   2 people x 160 Euro =   320 Euro
>    earlystudent  13 people x 100 Euro =  1300 Euro
>           staff   3 people x   0 Euro =     0 Euro
> TOTAL: 23350 Euro

Where is my tshirt registration? I registered as staff, but paying for a
tshirt. I don't see my registration. I think others registered that way
as well.

Note that this looks like we need about a 100 more registrations to make
this as big as last years EuroPython. How many speakers have not
registered yet?

Regards,

Martijn