[EuroPython] Computers off during sessions.

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Jan 13 19:08:23 CET 2005

Mikael Jansson (mailing lists) wrote:
> Good evening everyone,
>
> I just talked to a friend who attended EP '04, and he wanted me to tell
> you guys that there should be a sign or such telling people _not_ to
> use their computers (check e-mail, irc, whatever) during sessions, as
> it's highly annoying, and is very disrespectful.
>
> There's precious little one can do to enforce people's computers being
> off other than putting up a (fairly large) sign, so I suppose that'll
> have to do.
>

> Comments?

+1 and I know of at least two other people who share your view.

If people find blogging, irc or email more interesting than the
talk, they should simply leave the talk and do as they like in the
lobby.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jan 10 2005)