[EuroPython] Europython 2005 talk interests

Aaron Bingham bingham at cenix-bioscience.com
Wed Jun 1 09:51:57 CEST 2005

Jacob Hallén <jacob at strakt.com> writes:

> Dear Europython attendee,
>
> Next week, we will be making the schedule for the Europython conference.
> We have a record 111 talks that need sceduling. To help us avoid
> overcrowding rooms and to minimise the number of collisions beween talks
> that you are interested in, we want your input on what talks would like
> to hear.

Hi Jacob,

I was printing out the talks to go through them, but
http://www.python-in-business.org/ep2005/alisttrack.chtml?track=770
fails with an IndexError while trying to print the long description
for the "Method panel - you don't get paid to have fun!" talk, so I
don't know if I might be missing some talks in that track.

Thanks,

Aaron Bingham
Software Engineer
Cenix BioScience GmbH
Tatzberg 47                       phone: +49 (351) 4173-146
D-01307 Dresden, Germany          fax:   +49 (351) 4173-198