[EuroPython] Please, somebody confirm my registration! HELP REQUIRED

Aiste Kesminaite aiste at pov.lt
Tue Jun 7 18:24:43 CEST 2005

Hello Salim,

> - Please somebody confirm my Europython registration has been received
> and processed correctly. A simple email would assure my that my
> attendance and accommodation is booked and that I need not worry.
>
> - Please tell me how to get an invoice for my conference registration
> so that I can claim back my attendance fee from my employer. I was
> expecting to receive an invoice in my email shortly after my
> registration.

Go to
http://www.europython.org/sections/registration_issues/registration

Enter the email address which you used for the registration. You will
then see a webpage which will show the status of your invoice -- paid or
  pending. Also, if you click on the invoice link (something along the
lines of "76 2005-05-12") you will see your invoice which you can print
off from your browser.

--
Aiste Kesminaite
Managing director, Programmers of Vilnius
Email: aiste at pov.lt
Web: www.pov.lt