[EuroPython] Europython accomodation

Mikel Larreategi mlarreategi at codesyntax.com
Tue Jun 14 21:51:31 CEST 2005

Dear friends:

We registered last week for EuroPython conference to be held in Gotheborg. I
know I'm moving late, but I was loooking for accomodation info at EuroPython
website, when I found that Special Accomodation offer has been re-opened.

As we are already registered, and when we registered that accomodation was
not possible, is possible to book a double room with 2 beds from 26th of
june to 29th of june? (we arrive on 26th at nigth 23:00 aprox. and depart on
29th).

We have already paid the registration fee, so how can we book this
accomodation?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mikel Larreategi