[EuroPython] EPC meeting Tuesday 21 June 18.00 on #europython

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Jun 16 09:16:26 CEST 2005

Hi all

This is to inform you that I will be absent next Tuesday at the IRC
meeting. I will be offline from tomorrow afternoon and back on Thursday
23 June in the evening - in case there is any need for last-minute
changes in the Social Skills track (hopefully not!).

Otherwise, I'll see you all in Göteborg!

bea at webwitches.com
"I will, as we say in rock 'n' roll, run until the wheels come off,
because I love what I do." -- David Crosby