[EuroPython] Europython 2005 speaker information

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Jun 22 19:19:09 CEST 2005

Jacob Hallén wrote:
[snip]
> 2. The printable programme will be available to all attendees in a day
> or two.  If you want to make changes in the description of your talk,
> or refine your biography, please do so straight away. That way your
> modifications can go into the programme.

Hey,

Paul said it was impossible but this gave me a bit of hope. Philipp von
Weitershausen and I would really like to reverse our talks in the
program. That's the Zope track, day 2.

Right now it is:

11:00 2 + 3 = ? -- A hands-on approach to slow migration (von Weitershausen)

11:30 Five in action (Faassen)

My talk is more introductionary without technical details though, and
Philipp's is more tutorial-like and goes into the tech stuff, so it
would be nice if the talks were flipped around (11:00 Five in action,
11:30 2 + 3 = ?).

If this is impossible, no biggie. We expect most people will stay for
both talks anyway. It would however be really nice.

Regards,

Martijn