[EuroPython] Europython 2005 speaker information

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Jun 25 14:36:42 CEST 2005

Jacob Hallén wrote:
> - Breakfast is served 07.30 - 09.00 in the upstairs part of the Student
> Union building for people who have purchased tickets. We will have a
> person handing out badges and tickets at the restaurant Monday morning
> 07.30 - 08.15. After that, the handing out of badges will move to the
> conference venue.

Would it be possible to do a quick-checkin, ie. you only get the
badge and pick up the rest later on; perhaps via a fasttrack
counter ?!

I'm asking because this would probably considerably reduce the
queue sizes on Monday morning and also relax the hand-out
process a bit.

Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jun 25 2005)