[EuroPython] Menu for the Banquet

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Jun 28 00:58:28 CEST 2005

Laura Creighton wrote:

> 2. Could undeclared vegetarians and fish-haters get in touch with
>    me asap so I can change your Main Dish order?

figuring this is waaaay too late - (i didn't read the first mail due to
time constraints), but still - hope is the last thing to abandon
tormented souls:

I am lactose intolerant (butter and cheese is OK) and I do not like to
eat fish nor seafood (unless it is sushi). I just hate cooked fish.

/dario - the fish-and-lactose-guy

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley