[EuroPython] Python Framework track (has our talk been accepted?)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu May 5 12:21:30 CEST 2005

Harald Armin Massa wrote:
> It's up to the track chair to create his track layout, consisting of
> accepting or rejecting talks, from 9. Mai to 10. Mai.

Related to this: what about tracks that are current listed
as missing a track chair ?

I've submitted a talk to the Python Framework track,
but it is still listed as having a vacant track chair.

Looking at http://pbf.strakt.com:8080/list.chtml I found
14 (!) talks (if I counted correctly) registered for that
track, so there definitely seems to be an interest in the
track.

The other popular tracks are Zope, Business and Science, but these
all have track chairs in place.

I'd be willing to help out with track chairing for the
Framework track, if there'd be two or three others joining in -
with a team of three or four for the track, the job could be
leveraged to still allow attending other talks during the
conference.

Merging tracks would be a possibility, e.g. Python + Framework
+ Misfits.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 05 2005)