[EuroPython] knock, knock!

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri Oct 7 08:51:59 CEST 2005

Michael Sparks wrote:

> The reason I say that is because, for example, Crystalspace provides a
> python
>
>integration, and thus can act as a framework for python programs sitting in a
>3D environment (though you could argue it sits elsewhere), and systems like
>Simon Wittber's lightweight games toolkit

there is also Panda3D, www.panda3d.org, that has python as one of it's 3d-app development languages... used in some commercial games...

/dario

Dario Lopez-Ka"sten, IT Systems & Services Chalmers University of Tech.
Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley