[EuroPython] Ruby & Python Conference 2007

Katarzyna Bylec katarzyna.bylec at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 10:58:10 CET 2006

Hello,

we are a group of students from University of Poznan, Poland where the RuPy
Conference of Ruby and Python organized by us will be held in April 14-15,
2007. The idea behind the conference is to try to animate central- and
east-european Python and Ruby communities. We would like to put together
Python & Ruby experts with young programmers and to support a good
communication channel for East-West exchange of prospective ideas.

Since we can see relation between the idea of EuroPython and the purpose of
RuPy we would like to ask you as a experienced organizers to offer us some
help. We are still looking for speakers for our conference, therefore we
would be grateful if you could point us some communication channels through
which we would be able to convince people to present their Ruby and Python
related ideas in Poznan next year. Perhaps you could also popularize the
idea of RuPy among your friends and Python colleagues, especially among
those who have some ideas they want to introduce to wider audience.

Speakers' registration includes attendance at lecture sessions on both days
of the Conference, all refreshments during the coffee breaks and Conference
lunches. For each participant Organizers guarantee free accommodation and
full board during the Conference. Each Speaker will also be entitled to
partial reimbursement for the travel expenses. Speakers are also more than
welcome to participate in all extra events including guided sightseeing,
conference Banquet and other entertainments provided by Organizers.

All information can be found on RuPy website: http://rupy.wmid.amu.edu.pl

Best regards,
Katarzyna Bylec
RuPy Committee