[EuroPython] Adding fuel to the flames

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 6 11:15:53 CET 2006

New Mailing List for PyCon Technology and Conference Software
From: Jeff Rush <jeff <at> taupro.com>
Date: 2006-02-05 10:53:48 GMT

I have arranged for the creation of a new mailing list under python.org
for the discussion of software development for PyCon, of any type and
for any year.  We've been sending a lot of email privately and making
the process more visible would be good I think.  There are a few
disjoint efforts and a list would bring them together.

This list is also for the discussion of other technical matters related
to PyCon such as the audio/video recording efforts.

This list can also help us prepare for the conference-software sprint
that Andrew Kuching is pushing for PyCon this year.

Please consider signing up by visiting:

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley