[EuroPython] preparations at CERN

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jan 11 11:17:23 CET 2006

Aiste Kesminaite <aiste at pov.lt> writes:

>> In other news, I'd like to have an IRC meeting for people considering
>> being track chairs (in the before-the-conference sense) sometime in
>> the next couple of weeks.  As a strawman, I'd like to propose this
>> Friday (the 13th) at 1500 GMT (so 1600 for those on the continent).
>
> I will be travelling this week and most likelly will not be online at
> any predictable time. Any time from 18:00 GMT next Tuesday (the 17th) is
> good for me.

So it seems that this week isn't a good time for the meeting, and the
latter half of next week is not good for the PyPyers because of our
review.  This pushes the track chair chat back beyond the next general
meeting, so let's talk about it there.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Worryingly, DEFUN appears to be a function that removes all the
  fun from something: after using it all your code is converted