[EuroPython] EP2006 timetable + reduced registration

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jun 7 12:53:00 CEST 2006

David Boddie <david at boddie.org.uk> writes:

> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:58:47 +0100, Michael Hudson wrote:
>
>> EuroPython 2006 is nearing and there is much good news!
>>
>> We have a very nice program of over 100 interesting talks (sorry that we
>> had to reject some), see here for yourself:
>>
>>     http://www.europython.org/timetable
>
> Using Konqueror, there seems to be a problem with the heights of the cells
> in the left hand column of the table. Firefox displays them in correct
> proportion to the duration of the talks in the other columns; Konqueror
> doesn't.
>
> Since the duration of the talks are indicated anyway, I don't think this
> matters too much but, if there's an easy fix, it would probably be a good
> idea to apply it.

Unsurprisingly, I've noticed the same thing in Safari:

    http://python.net/crew/mwh/indicobugtt.png

Indico support said that it's a bug in Safari^WWebCore^Wwhatever, and
I have no reason to doubt them and also no idea if there's a work
around.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  The meaning of "brunch" is as yet undefined.
                                             -- Simon Booth, ucam.chat