[EuroPython] Pre-conference sprints? Staying in Geneva? Boardgames?

Audun Ostrem Nordal Audun.Ostrem.Nordal at cern.ch
Thu Jun 29 10:01:41 CEST 2006

Hello Richard,

Someone else have to answer about the pre-conference sprints, but the bus fare is CHF 3 for a "tout Genève" (whole Geneva) ticket.  There are ticket machines on all bus-stops, no change given.  There is a 20% rebate if you buy a pre-paid "cart at bonus", available at least in the kiosk in the main building close to the venue.  It comes in sizes of CHF 20, 30 and 50.

HTH

Best regards,

__
Audun Ostrem Nordal     tel: +41.22.76.74427
CERN IT/IS
1211 Geneve 23
Switzerland