[EuroPython] keynote speakers on ep.org

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at chalmers.se
Tue May 16 19:28:35 CEST 2006

Paul Boddie wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 May 2006 14:43, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
>
>> Dario Lopez-Kästen said the following on 05/16/2006 01:47 PM:
>>
>>> Only Gold sponsors get a 15 minute talk before one of the keynotes,
>>> effectively limiting us to a maximum of 2 Gold Sponsors.
>>>
>> FYI:
>> I am preparing a sliglty corrected version of the sponsorship page,
>> where I have remved this 15-mintue talk thing.
>>

> I swear I saw an edited version of the page with various other adjustments,
> too, such as the removal of the "organising sponsor" option. I can't find any
> sign of this now in the update history. Have I gone mad?!
>
> Paul

The thing is that the original document was created in your personal
home folder and the published version was edited afterwards directly
without being republished. So we did a copy of it and put it back in the
shared workspaces. I don't know how far Dario got with the newer version.

The 'edit' option in published sections is a user interface bug that
only managers can trigger. I ought to be removed since it only causes
documents to get out of sync.

Best
/JM