[EuroPython] indico for EP 2007

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Sep 1 08:32:50 CEST 2006

"Nicolas Pettiaux" <nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be> writes:

> 2006/8/31, Benedikt Hegner <benedikt.hegner at cern.ch>:
>>
>> Harald,
>>
>> I vote for a private installation. I think it would be not easy to convince
>> people to give support at CERN again. But they promised giving support for
>> the first installation on our server (what ever "our server" means).
>
> +1

OK, next question: where?  I guess there might be something to say for
running it on europython.org, but what kind of access is required for
thie installation?  Who's going to do it?  I guess I can try, but I'm
not mad keen for it to be me :-)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  To summarise the summary of the summary:- people are a problem.