[EuroPython] EP website and tools : replacing CPS by Plone

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Feb 5 09:57:27 CET 2007

Harald Armin Massa said the following on 02/04/2007 10:29 PM:

> I really do NOT recommend that we discuss in great length which tool to
> use ... if we learn that the tool is good, we can use it next year also,
> if it sucks, we change.

hear, hear, we've had this discussion before, and all that has happened
is a lot of stomach ache, so I vote for Harald's suggestions

> Can we agree on this way of deciding? The one who does the job decides
> the tool.

+1

> To give energy: if nobody objects within the next 7 days, go on like
> this, Nicloas :)

+1

/dario
Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley

## Never attribute to malice what can
                           adequately be explained by incompetence. ##