[EuroPython] First EuroPython videos available

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Tue Jul 31 11:23:08 CEST 2007

Hi there!

First of all again thanks for the great conference, it was a pleasure to
be there and I am looking forward to next year :-)

And the first 3 videos from the conference from me are available right
now with more in the making.

http://comlounge.tv has them and it's:

Episode 26: Simon Willison and his keynote about OpenID
Episode 27: David Axmark about how to optimize MySQL
Episode 28: Jodok Batlogg about High Performance Zope 3 with NGINX and
Varnish

Right now I am working on some lightning talks which should show up
later this week.

Hope you enjoy and spread them :-)
(and somebody maybe tell David, not sure he is reading here. Maybe it's
of interest to him)

best regards,

Christian

--
Christian Scholz                         video blog: http://comlounge.tv
COM.lounge                                   blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
EMail: cs at comlounge.net
IRC: MrTopf on irc.freenode.net, Tao_T on irc.efnet.org
Second Life Nick: Tao Takashi
Second Life Blog: http://taotakashi.wordpress.com

** neues Blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
** neuer Podcast: http://mrtopf.de/podcast