[EuroPython] Registration payment receipt

Anders Nøklestad anders.noklestad at iln.uio.no
Tue Jul 31 16:31:18 CEST 2007

Dear conference organizers,

First of all, thanks for organizing a great conference :)

I don't mean to hassle you, but I am just wondering how it is coming
along with the sending of receipts for on-site registration. I paid
the 700 LTL and put my mail address in the book, and I would
appreciate it very much if you could send me my receipt fairly soon.

Best wishes
Anders Nøklestad
Anders Nøklestad, Dept. of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies,
University of Oslo, P.O.Box. 1102 Blindern, 0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone.: +47 22 85 82 18, Fax: +47 22 85 69 19
E-mail: anders.noklestad at iln.uio.no