[EuroPython] request for invitation letter-Europython 2007

derek hardman interinfoaca at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 10 16:08:17 CEST 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,
  Our organisation has expressed interest to attend the Europython 2007 to be held in Vilnius,Lithuania
  We are therefore sending Five delegates across the country  to attend the conference.
  Our organisation will be responsible for registration fees,accommodation and airticket.
  We shall be very grateful if an official invitation letter is sent to us as soon as possible in order to apply for visa.
  Hope to hear from you soon.
  Derek Hardman
  Director
  International Informatization Academy