[EuroPython] Announcements do not include updates. I cannot edit EuroPython.org to look for roommates.

Oouc oouc at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 19:42:38 CEST 2007

Announcements plus
http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=13919&showDate=all&showSession=all&detailLevel=session&viewMode=parallelNew

were the places I looked every day in order to see the timetable.

Finally my eyes caught the link on the very busy home page.
I went again to announcements in hopes of editing it to put a link to the
draft timetable there but I did not see a way to do so.

I would also like to start a page for RoomSharing.  This was the way
I got roommates and cut expenses at PyCon.  But I do not see a way
to do it on this wiki.