[EuroPython] projector system

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 20:09:54 CEST 2007

Same question from me, a guy in monitor hell as I try to whip
my Inspiron's xorg.conf into shape around not-free nVidia drivers.
Last night, it was working.  Turn everything off, go to bed, wake
up, boot -- and it's not working again.  Amazing, this "computer
science" no?  Anyway, it looks really cool when it works.

Kirby