[EuroPython] EuroPython 2007

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at fluendo.com
Mon May 28 18:23:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have tried a few times over the last week to submit my proposal after
noticing the deadline was extended.  I'm not sure if it's due to
registering late on the CERN site (which is more confusing than I
expected), but I was unable to log in and submit a talk over the past
few days.  And today it seems the submission through the website is now
closed.

If it's already too late, and the rules are strict on this, then too
bad.  But I would still like to try and submit my talk as I feel it
would fit well in the conference.

I'm attaching the abstract to this mail.

I think it could fit in the "Web related technologies" or "Business and
Applications" track, though bear in mind the talk is fairly
developer-centered and the abstract would need adapting to reflect this.

Hoping for a positive answer,

Thomas