[EuroPython] New logo for Europython

Simon Courtenage courtes at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 10:13:49 CET 2008

I'm afraid I don't have a logo to put forward, but I would like to
suggest (without any hint of irony) the approach used by the Eurovision
organizers - their logo was designed so that each year it could be
easily customised to include the flag of the host country - see here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest.  The World-Wide
Web conference have a similar approach, adapting "WWW" to include
cultural references to the host country.

Regards

Simon Courtenage

--
"It's not in my nature to be mysterious but I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why."
Dr. Simon Courtenage              | Email: courtes at wmin.ac.uk
School of Informatics             | Web: http://www.wmin.ac.uk/~courtes
University of Westminster         | IM:  (MSN) simon2263 at hotmail.com
Tel: +44 (0) 207 911 5000 x. 3955 |

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office: