[EuroPython] Sponsorship

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue May 27 11:30:49 CEST 2008

On 2008-05-27 08:29, Harald Armin Massa wrote:
>> I have sent out emails about sponsorship opportunities to all the sponsors >of Pycon-fr, Pycon Italia and Pycon that I could dig up a contact place for. I
>> also sent mails to the sponsors for 2005, since I had those on file.
>
>> I will dig up a few addresses more - mostly Swedish companies that would
>
> Does anybody know Jim Hug* of IronPython fame in person? I think it
> would be a nice gesture to also give Microsoft the opportunity to
> sponsor EuroPython, as they are one of the publishers of a Python
> version.
>
> Also: who has contacts into Amazon and Yahoo? It would be only fair to
> also give their staffers the sponsorship opportunity.

Perhaps Skype would also like to do a second conference (like they
did with PyCon Italy).

AFAIK, their main programming center is in Estonia, so in a way
"local" to EuroPython this year :-)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, May 27 2008)
2008-07-07: EuroPython 2008, Vilnius, Lithuania            40 days to go