[EuroPython] Sponsorship

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:23:08 CEST 2008

Kirby,

> Not boasting my social skills obviously, but I am seconding the idea
> the Microsoft might be pleased for an invitation to sponsor, doesn't
> mean Euros can't stay militantly anti-patent or whatever.

I especially brought up this idea to avoid being called a Google Show.
As much as I like and prefer the big G, competition is healthy esp. in
the job market :)
Can you point out the sponsorship to Jim and ask him to pass it to
someone doing this kind of stuff?

Again question to the list: who knows someone at Y and Amazon?

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare