[EuroPython] Etap Hotel

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:06:34 CEST 2009

Hello,

2009/6/10 Ales Zoulek <ales.zoulek at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I've registered for the conference and Etap Hotel. I wanted to extend my
> stay in the hotel (to start on Monday, not Tuesday), but the Etap Hotel
> personnel seems to have a problem find my hotel booking, there's no booking
> on my name. Do we have some ref. number, or something? Or is it booked
> anonymously for all atendees altogether?

Yes, it is booked anonymously now, nearer the conference we give them
a full list.

If you try and book extra nights direct with the hotel you may confuse
things, and possibly have to pay more money.

> The only thing I have is the registration ticket e-mail.

To book extra nights, book on the europython.eu website as if you were
registering for the conference and choose 'Not Required' for the
conference. Just book the hotel nights you want.

Best wishes,

John