[EuroPython] EuroPython 2009 - Bookings left ?

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:14:50 CEST 2009

Hello Neil,

2009/6/10 Neil Pritchard <neil.pritchard at bangor.ac.uk>:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to attend at this year's EyroPython but have been told by my
> employer that they may pay for my attendance.  As per usual for a University
> however they are dragging their feet somewhat so I'm trying to instil some
> sense of urgency; Are you able to tell me approximately how many places are
> left at the conference ?

Plenty. We have 358 registered, are planning on 400 plus, but have an
ultimate capacity of 550.

Probably not what you wanted to hear to hurry them up!

However, hotel accommodation may be limited and we will be closing
bookings for one of the hotels this weekend. To date we have fewer
than 30 rooms left.

> Thanks in anticipation of your assistance,

best wishes,

John