[EuroPython] Session chairs

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 01:29:23 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/6/24 Tim Couper <tim at tizmoi.net>

> 1. EP Organisers: If not already considered, could we arrange to have some
> indication on the badges for people who are session chairs?

Probably not, at this stage. At this stage we need to be realistic says he
sinking beneath the incoming tide of last minute stuff...

BUT we have distinctive Crew polo shirts and SCs can wear these.

> 2. Session Chairs: Could all you superstar session chairs try to locate me
> (as team captain) as early as possible at the conference .. so I know you're
> around (and who you are!) .. and if you are not going to be around, you'll
> need to get hold of me .. I'm reluctant to put my mobile on this open list,
> but if you could email me - tim at tizmoi.net - I'll mail you my mobile
> phone number .. and if you could give me yours that is likely to help [also
> if you have a photo on a webpage or facebook page, please send that link as
> it'll help me being able to recognise you ] ... :-)

If those of you who are coming the day before can get together socially that
would ease the pain on Tuesday morning.

best wishes,

John