[EuroPython] EuroPython runners

Ciarán Mooney general.mooney at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:50:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

There are bloody loads of canals in Birmingham! The old cliche is
"more canals than Venice" which is true, however we are qutie a bit
bigger than Venice.

The nearest canal is just a short walk from the conference venue, and
it's even closer to some of the hotels on Broad Street.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.47742&mlon=-1.90982&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF

The red dotted line is the footpath/towpath, and the blue bit is ...
well the canal :)

I keep plugging OpenStreetMap because it has all this data that is
just no available in Google Maps.

You should be able to plan a decent route using that map, feel free to
print it off and hand it to your friends as it is  Creative
Commons-BY-SA

Have fun on your run, if I am feeling particularly healthy I may join you.

Ciarán