[EuroPython] Sunday Tutorials venues

Michael Sparks sparks.m at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:06:08 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 6:27 PM, John Pinner<funthyme at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/25 Michael Sparks <sparks.m at gmail.com>
>> ...  CBSO Ratcliff Room
>>
>> Curious about capacities I did a web search, and discovered hints that the
>> CBSO Ratcliff Room is in a different venue from the others:
>>   * http://www.artscentral.co.uk/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=7639
>>
>> If this is the case (ie there isn't a CBSO Ratcliff Room in the
>> conservatoire), could this be confirmed and added to the official
>> docs ?
>
>  It will be added somewhere, buy someone (you could add it to the wiki, of
> course).

I'll add it to the wiki this evening, with details of how to get there etc.

> Yes, if they wish. For anyone staying at the Premier Inn and Etap on
> Saturday night, this is the best plan. We will try and let them know on
> Saturday evening.

Much appreciated.

> For you, as the Tutor, you would be best going to the CBSO Centre direct to
> set up. Are you coming the night before so we can get someone to meet and
> help you?

I am coming down on saturday, time yet TBD. (Was thinking of getting to Brum
around 6 or 7pm, but if it'd make things easier I can travel sooner. Can take
that off list if you like :)

> You have it exactly right and have saved me having to tell you (one of
> tomorrow's jobs).

:-)

> The problem is that not everyone registered for tutorials has checked into
> them, so we don't know who to tell what. So it's quite acceptable for them
> to go to the Conservatoire first.

That was what I wondered. I'll probably restructure some stuff, a little, as
a result.

Regards,

Michael.