[EuroPython] Premier Inn Hotel on Booking Form

Kit BLAKE kitblake at infrae.com
Fri Jun 26 13:42:40 CEST 2009

On 25 Jun 2009, at 18:56, Quentin Wright wrote:
> It's the Canalside Premier Inn, see
> http://www.europython.eu/about/accommodation/

If, when we registered, we chose rooms in the registration form, are
those rooms at the Canalside Premier Inn already assigned? I just
called to check, but they don't have our names, and a couple of us are
coming to the tutorials.

Apparently our office manager booked rooms for us via the Premier Inn
site, at Brindley Place, and so I think we have a double booking. But
before I cancel I'd like to confirm our rooms at Canalside.

Thanks,
Kit

--
Kit BLAKE · Infrae · http://infrae.com/ + 31 10 243 7051