[EuroPython] More Premier Inn questions

Petra Chong petra.chong at glcuk.com
Fri Jun 26 15:13:03 CEST 2009

Unfortunately both Brindley Place and Canalside say that I do not have a booking there! I just rang to check. Someone at the Europython main number called my colleague earlier saying that we were either at Brindley Place or Canalside depending on what day we booked.

Since this contradicts what the hotels say, we are not sure where to go or who to contact to get this information.

Thanks,

PC