[EuroPython] Birmingham Airport saturday meeting point?

Christian Scholz cs at comlounge.net
Fri Jun 26 15:18:58 CEST 2009

Christian Scholz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As I have never been to Birmingham Airport before, what would be a good
> meeting point?
>
> I will try to meet ronny at departure and we will arrive at 1655 and
> might wait for people arriving at 1735 so we can all take a train together.

I checked and people seem to be arriving at T1 and T2 which probably
means that it's best to meet at the train station which can be reached
by the air-link shuttle.

So let's simply say we meet close to the ticket office unless somebody
has knowledge about the train station and proposes a better place :-)

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge GmbH                              blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
Tel: +49 241 400 730 0                           E-Mail cs at comlounge.net
Fax: +49 241 979 00 850                               IRC: MrTopf, Tao_T

neuer Podcast: Der OpenWeb-Podcast (http://openwebpodcast.de)
new podcast: Data Without Borders (http://datawithoutborders.net)