[EuroPython] Saturday night

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:12:54 CEST 2009

2009/6/26 Rune Hansen <rune.hansen at mac.com>:
> I'm landing in Birmingham 23:20 (UK time) saturday night. I suspect no
> trains or busses runs this late. If anyone else arrives at this hour feel
> free to contact me so that we can share a cab to the city centre :)

Taxi might be your best option at night, especially if you can share,
simply because you won't get lost at the other end in the night.

However there are some local buses (cheaper) as well as national
express coaches (bit more) at night. The relevant local buses are:

Depart: 23:59
Service Number: 900
COMET ROAD, Stand J, B'ham Airport Bus Terminal, Birmingham Airport

Depart: 0:29