[EuroPython] wireless

Geoff Bache geoff.bache at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:54:51 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'd really appreciate knowing as soon as possible whether wireless
will be available
in my tutorial (TextTest, in the CBSO on Sunday afternoon). I'd rather
planned on
participants being able to read online documentation, and there's always
people who haven't installed the software beforehand as well...

Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
Geoff Bache