[EuroPython] The PSF and EuroPython

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Jun 27 20:23:17 CEST 2009

Hi, all.

I will be attending EuroPython this coming week, and am keen to talk to
you all about the role of the Python Software Foundation. Please feel
free to buttonhole me to ask questions and/or present ideas.

The Foundation is intended to serve the international Python community,
and outside the USA EuroPython is both the largest and the most diverse
gathering of Pythonistas. So I will be interested to hear what you all
have to say.

regards
 Steve
Watch PyCon on video now!          http://pycon.blip.tv/