[EuroPython] Videos of talks

Michael Sparks sparks.m at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:03:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

I practiced videoing talks at the tutorials this weekend (Kamaelia,
PyGTK & py.test) and
that seemed to work OK, so as a word of warning, I'll be videoing all
the talks I'm in at
Europython, and  making them available ASAP. (I won't be hammering the
europython
wifi though - 32GB of video so far)

If you've got a video camera as well, and want me to upload your video too
(and are recording to SD cards...) please come and find me - I'll have a
camera + tripod. (I've got enough storage space with me to take copies,
and have a transcode toolchain up and tested)

Regards,

Michael
--
http://yeoldeclue.com/blog