[EuroPython] Tutorial participants

Zeth theology at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:43:04 CEST 2010

Hello!

On 7 July 2010 09:34, Geoff Bache <geoff.bache at gmail.com> wrote:
> Last year I got sent a list of participants for my tutorial
> beforehand. Will this be sent out this year? It would be useful to
> know how many people to expect.

Yes. Last year we had a tutorial booking system, where people
registered for their first choice of tutorials, so we could shift the
rooms around so the rooms did not overfilled. This year we have more
space so it is less of a problem but I am still planning on allowing
people to state their preference.

> Also, I've added a bunch of instructions to the wiki but I don't know
> if people will find them. Will they be mailed and pointed at them?

Good idea, we can perhaps make a wiki category and email all the
tutorial attendees that.

Best Wishes,
Zeth